Senior Consultant, Electronics (20911)
Working alongside some of the most talented technical people in the world on complex multi-disciplinary medical devices and systems, you will use your excellent electronics skills to contribute to and lead cutting edge technology developments.
To meet the demanding requirements of this role you will have an excellent undergraduate and possibly post graduate degree in electronics and you will have significant experience in an electronic engineering role with a proven track record of design leadership and technical authority.
You will have well rounded electronics experience.
Practical knowledge in the medical electronics sector is useful for this role but not essential.
You will have excellent collaborative skills along with the ability and enthusiasm to mentor less experienced staff.
You will be a confident communicator and have strong client-facing skills. The role may include some travel.
Specific expertise in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Low noise design techniques for sensor interfacing
- Low power design techniques
- Analogue modelling and simulation tools
- Power electronics, including power supply design and motor control
- Design for manufacture, test, cost and reliability
- Multidisciplinary system design skills
- A working knowledge of medical electronics standards