This is your opportunity to provide a significant contribution to major fast track medical technology development projects. The position will require you to apply your mechatronics or robotics engineering abilities to the development of world-leading medical products. You will both lead and work within multi-disciplinary teams of highly talented people to develop novel solutions to complex technical problems.
To meet the demanding requirements of this role you will be a talented, creative engineer, with the ability to solve complex electro-mechanical system problems and design ingenious solutions. You will have a high level of practical experience with proven technical skills and significant relevant experience in an engineering design environment preferably applying a systems engineering approach to development. Applicants should have the following:
- An excellent first degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a related discipline.
- Significant experience in the design of electro-mechanical systems including several of the following:
- Drive systems, Motors and Gearing, Robots
- Sample and Bulk fluids handling
- Measurement and Control Systems, Automation
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes
- Hands-on experience of 3D CAD (ProEngineer or Solidworks preferred)
- A genuine passion for engineering
n addition one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Excellent understanding of materials selection
- Experience of designing for the Medical Industry
- Team leadership or project management experience
- Postgraduate study in a relevant field
- Practical Regulatory knowledge (QSR/ ISO13485)
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.