Would you like to be part of one of the largest independent wireless development teams in the world?
The team have particular strengths in low power, low cost radio implementations, with application areas such as telecommunications, healthcare, industrial and consumer goods. They have a significant pre-developed IP library to reduce development time and risk, including mature and proven Bluetooth and DECT protocol stacks.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- The design, development and test of whole software subsystems, sometimes on more
than one project at once
- The design of interfaces between your code and that of other software engineers on the
- Delivery of high-quality code, compliant with the client’s requirements
- Carrying out your specific project tasks within the timescales and budgets agreed with
the project manager
- Defining regression tests to ensure that your software is robust and complies with the
With an appropriate background in embedded software, you will have a good degree in a relevant subject, such as electronic engineering or computer science.
- Experience in embedded software in C
- Experience in communications software
- Understanding of both hardware and software
- Understanding of build systems and source control
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- One or more scripting languages
- Web technologies
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.