Project Manager, Funded Industry R&D (21764)
A vibrant Cambridge software company creating specialist tools for high tech industries is seeking a Project Manager to take a leading role on their EU and GB funded R&D projects. Drawing on research and development funding, these projects identify key developments in their area within the science and engineering sector and produce tangible results including software and publications.
You will have:
- An excellent first degree in mechanical engineering or materials, and likely a postgraduate degree or PhD
- Project management skills, ideally including a Prince2 qualification
- Previous experience coordinating either EU or GB funded R&D projects OR experience with funded R&D in a leading academic institution; commercial experience beneficial
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent English, and likely a second European language
- An interest in extensive (all expenses paid) business travel
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.