Our client has one of the largest independent wireless development teams in the world and work across the entire wireless landscape.
They are currently seeking a Business Developer to carve out and have responsibility for building a substantial professional fee-for-service consulting and technology design and development business in their Telecoms & Mobile team covering mobile telecoms and professional radio sectors.
You will be responsible for all aspects of business development in one or more areas of the Telecoms & Mobile campaign, working alongside other business development, project management and technical staff. You will:
- Identify companies that are potential clients
- Identify sales opportunities, work with and guide our technical teams to maximize sales conversion
- Personally close substantial sales
- Develop strong commercial relationships with senior executives in client and potential client companies
- to enable further sales opportunities
- Actively utilise market information to guide the technical team, inform strategy, and internal investments
You will have:
- Substantial experience and a track-record of wireless design and development within the telecoms or
- other professional radio sectors (semiconductor, equipment vendor, operator etc.)
- Experience of complex, high-value, technical sales / business development
- Market knowledge of existing wireless technology (2G/3G/4G cellular, TETRA, WiMAX, Bluetooth, WiFi,
- NFC as well as custom radio solutions)
- A degree in an appropriate technical subject
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Existing senior relationships with the mobile telecoms or professional radio sector is highly desirable
- Experience of taking wireless products through the full development cycle is highly desirable
- Supplementary commercial qualifications are highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company where promotion is linked to merit.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.