Lead / Architect Software Engineer (22077)
Leading the development of large software systems, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a growing team that develop software for a wide variety of applications.
The group carries out software design and architecture, as well as coding, mainly in C and Python.
With an appropriate background in software, you will have a good degree in a relevant subject, such as computer science or electronic engineering:
- Experience in communications software
- Understanding of both hardware and software
- Understanding of wireless communications systems
- Understanding of build systems and source control
- One or more scripting languages
- understanding of Internet technologies
You will be:
- responsible for system level architect
- capable of being the technical authority on a project
- client facing
- responsible for agreeing the requirements specification
- responsible for the delivery of a high quality system
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.