A dedicated engineering team, responsible for operations for high voltage scientific systems and electromagnetic control devices, is actively seeking a senior engineer. The engineer will implement their knowledge of power stability covering AC, DC and pulsed systems and associated control interfaces. Further, they will provide technical advice on EMC issues and take on project leadership responsibilities.
- Degree qualified in electronics, physics or engineering. Likely to hold an advanced degree.
- Significant technical knowledge of power supply and component technologies, digital and analogue circuits, control loops and EMC issues.
- Practical experience of design and operations for robust power systems of various types (DC, cycling and pulsed).
- Experience in project management.
- Experience of digital control interfaces is desirable.
- Due to the nature of this role, applicants must be willing to work outside normal working hours if required, participate in out-of-hours support and undertake occasional travel within the UK and abroad.
The company are willing to consider candidates outside the UK, and for qualifying candidates, relocation expenses are available.
Power Supply Operations, Control Systems, EMC, Scientific Applications, DC / AC / Pulsed
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.