A well-funded, expanding recent London start-up whose founders have an impressive pedigree of driving leading edge developments seek a FPGA / Digital Design Engineer. They develop hardware/software security solutions for use in consumer and commercial computing and mobile device markets.
As an electronics engineer you will have an outstanding technical degree and sufficient commercial experience to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical experience with FPGA tools, VHDL preferred
- Project experience of high speed interface design > 1Gbps
- High speed (>500 Mbps) buses
- DDR memory and Ethernet interfaces
- Timing constraint entry and timing closure
- Verification of your own designs
Any experience with the following is a plus:
- Embedded Linux systems and software development in C
- Low-level network protocols e.g. Ethernet, IP
This is an excellent opportunity for talented and passionate electronic engineers to join a dynamic and challenging team, developing technologies key to the growth of the internet / mobile communications and security markets. There is opportunity for hands-on experience in all aspects of the hardware development lifecycle.
Keywords: Digital, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, TCP/IP, cryptography, security, London
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.