Wireless Technology Analyst, Graduate / Experienced (22761)
Do you have top scientific/engineering qualifications, strong analytical skills, and an interest in wireless and communications technology? Would you enjoy working with commercial companies, presenting your findings at client meetings, and helping to establish ongoing business relationships?
This top Cambridge company is seeking Wireless Technology Analysts, from graduate to experienced, to be part of a skilled team of business-focused technologists.
You will have:
- A 1st or 2:1 in a physical science or engineering from a top university, and potentially a PhD
- The ability to produce first rate quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, and to interpret it in a business context
- Experience, whether gained commercially or through industrial placements, of working with business people and fellow technologists at commercial companies
- A proven understanding – shown in your CV – of wireless and communications technology, and of that industry
- Excellent communication skills
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we would be pleased to hear from you and we do review every CV and endeavour to respond to everyone.
If you know someone this role would suit, and you have a scientific/engineering background, register with ECM yourself and recommend them to us for £250 – details at http://www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.