Joining this multi-disciplinary engineering team, you’ll work on a variety of key projects designing and developing DSP and control solutions with medical technology applications, ranging from high volume resource-constrained microcontrollers to large codebase software controlling many connected processors.
As an experienced expert in DSP design and embedded software development, you will also have wider engineering knowledge with the skills to work with similarly talented colleagues in electronics, robotics, UI and optics, working together to create great designs and products. You will be an itinerant multi-tasker with robust technical skills.
- Strong academic background (1st / 2.1 in maths, engineering, software or similar from a world class university and possibly a postgraduate degree) with corresponding robust knowledge of DSP and control theory.
- Commercial project experience in implementing numerical algorithms in C on embedded processors
- Experience in designing control algorithms using MATLAB or similar
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle including the use of continuous integration and test driven development
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills
As well as working on interesting projects and being supported in your career development, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including performance-related bonuses and an extensive benefits range.
Candidates interested in this role need to have the right to work in the UK.
Keywords: Embedded, DSP, C, MATLAB, Wireless, Medical, Control, Algorithms, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.