Our client is an established Cambridge-based innovation group, developing bleeding-edge products used worldwide. Working in diverse sectors, you can be guaranteed a challenging work environment, contributing to products which will impact users’ lives globally.
This excellence requires the company to search for stellar candidates, and the company is now seeking an experienced embedded software engineer to join their team. Often working on projects with divergent requirements, constrained resources and multiple platforms, your code will need to show innovation, reliability and a real eye for detail.
Only the best candidates will be considered for this role, and to succeed, you will need to show:
- proficiency in either C or C++, with another scripting or programming language desirable;
- experience with real-time embedded software, or an RTOS environment;
- knowledge of interfacing microcontrollers with external devices;
- multi-platform development (Windows, Linux, Android or iOS; and
- appreciation of control theory, DSP or computer vision (desirable, but not a deal breaker).
Candidates will also need to have an excellent academic background, and be driven to work with like-minded, talented people to deliver solutions used in products on a global scale in areas as diverse as medical devices, petrochemistry, wireless communications, long distance telemetry and much more. If you’re looking for that new challenge in your career, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Keywords: Embedded, software, C, C++, RTOS, real time, microcontroller, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.