Are you graduating 2017 in computer science, software engineering or one of the hard sciences? How would you like to work for one of the world’s top games companies?
A household name for 20 years, they’re already thinking about their needs for the coming year. This is a chance to not only get software industry experience on the technological edge, but to get involved in a specialty, whether in AI, real-time physics, graphics, audio, game engines, VR, AR or game design.
If you have a coding background and you would like to be considered, do send your details through to ECM – we hold them in confidence, and where the fit is right we will happily discuss companies like this and even a range of opportunities with you before taking steps, and help you put your best foot forward to the right people.
Past ECM candidates joining the company have worked on:
- Cutting edge C++ game engine code
- High velocity scripting engines and engine integration
- Artificial intelligence and behavioural simulation
- Sophisticated high fidelity character animation
- Real time 3D graphics
- Advanced tools pipelines and optimisation
- Top games consoles
At a minimum to be considered by ECM, you will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in computer science from one of the world’s foremost universities
- Hard evidence of exemplary coding skills
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
Don’t leave things until the last minute – the best opportunities disappear quickly, so do ensure you are primed ahead of time – speak to the high tech recruitment experts.
Keywords: C++, graduate, gamedev, AI, behaviour, animation, physics, graphics, VR
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.