IoT Hardware / Firmware Developer (22848)
This prestigious green tech company are key players in the growing Internet of Things, specialising in advanced comms and measurement instrumentation, sensors and infrastructure. They’re looking for a top hardware and firmware developer to work both in Cambridge and with clients – so this is a chance for expenses paid travel to exciting parts of the world.
You will show:
- An excellent degree (1st or 2:1) in electronics or computing from a top university
- Expert C for embedded devices in a commercial context
- Hardware experience, with the ability develop for combined firmware and hardware systems
- Knowledge of signal processing (DSP) including fixed-point arithmetic and representations
- Familiarity with industry approved software development practices
- Experience and knowledge of a high level programming language (Python, .NET, Java)
- Schematics capture and PCB layout with leading tools
- Design for manufacture (DfM)
- Understanding of physical systems, DAC and the science of metrology
- Linux expertise
Keywords: Internet of things, hardware, firmware, Cambridge, C, embedded, DSP, arithmetic, metrology, schematic capture, PCB layout, DfM, Linux
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.