Electronics Consultant (22922)
This international company is looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to contribute initially to business development and then take the lead role in the technical development of projects. Supported by Project Managers, you will ensure that technical solutions meets requirements, getting involved in hands-on electronic design or delegating as necessary.
- Excellent academic record.
- Expert in a broad range of electronic design (particularly analogue electronics) with considerable practical design and development experience.
- Experience of presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven track record of interacting with potential and existing clients and earning their confidence and trust.
- Desire to mentor and develop junior engineers to enable successful delegation of technical project tasks.
- Hands on knowledge of RF Electronics.
- Experience of Power Electronics, including power supply design and motor control.
- Multidisciplinary systems engineering skills.
- Established profile in industry as a knowledgeable and experienced Electronics Engineer.
- Design for manufacture, test, cost and reliability.
- Hobby with a technical or commercial relevance.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.