Programme Manager (22923)
Do you have a passion for leading innovative product development programmes using leading edge technologies and methods of working? Do you want to combine your market expertise and technical background in a range of sectors, with your creative and organisation flair? If so, then please read on.
Our client work throughout the whole product development cycle, from product strategy and front end concept generation, through technical feasibility and detailed design to transferring the idea to manufacture. They are able to create systems that make a step change in performance, where technical innovation is the only way to achieve their commercial goals.
With an excellent degree in engineering, or a relevant scientific discipline, you will have substantial relevant experience managing product design and development covering the full product development lifecycle. Other requirements include:
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary development programmes, particularly those with significant software focus
- Experience of managing and mitigating significant technical and commercial risks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial control, both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan
- Ability to build client relationships, both during project delivery and when responding to RFPs (Request for Proposal).
Experience in the following areas would be additionally relevant:
- Evidence of leading novel NPD (new product development) projects from concept through transfer-tomanufacture to product launch
- A background in the development and deployment of analytics
- A track record of undertaking projects for the UK Government
- Direct experience in working within defined product development process compliant with ISO9001, or a medical/ regulated development process compliant with ISO 13485
- Business strategy development or technology roadmapping.
This role will be subject to Security Clearance Vetting procedures
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.