Superb opportunity for an enthusiastic top developer with some commercial software experience to join this niche technical consultancy and pursue cutting-edge work on fast-paced projects. As part of a small and dynamic team, you will work on the development of innovative and complex solutions for security-related projects that genuinely contribute to people’s safety. The wide variety of interesting projects will afford a plethora of technical challenges.
- You must be eligible to gain UK security clearance to be considered for this role.*
- A 1st or 2.1 degree from a highly ranked world class university in computer science, maths or engineering
- Demonstrable commercial software development experience in C++ and / or Python
Other skills of interest are:
- SQL and / or NoSQL databases
- Data visualisation, Elasticsearch
- Cyber analytics and security
- Maths modelling
You will contribute to the growth and success of this company; in return they will provide a competitive salary together with excellent benefits. In addition, the company aims to select its projects based on the research interests of its staff, providing truly engaging and exciting work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this successful consultancy at an early stage, developing software using cutting-edge technologies.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.