This small yet expanding software product company focuses on data collection and analysis. This is a key role for a Software Developer with experience of C# .NET development. The products currently run on a Windows platform, with a new set of products being developed as web based applications. Practical knowledge of design patterns and avoidance of anti-patterns is a must.
As the software engineer you will have a good technical degree and significant experience in several of the following:
- C# .NET 4.0 and higher
- WPF application development using MVVM pattern
- SQL Server 2008 upwards - schema design and programmability
- Up to date with web standards for desktop and mobile platforms
- Entity Framework or similar
Any experience with the following is a plus:
- Full project life cycle experience
- Solid understanding of lambda expressions
- ASP.NET MVC (Razor)
Working as part of a very small team, you will have the opportunity to develop a new product as a clean design, creating optimal and testable code.
Keywords: C#, .NET, WPF, SQL, design patterns, MVVM, ASP.NET MVC, near Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.