Are you based in Cambridge and looking for a new, diverse role? Do you enjoy talking to people and have a natural interest in technology? Would you like to be in control of your work where rewards are directly related to your achievements? You may have previously worked in a technical capacity but have transitioned away from hands-on development and now want to use that previous knowledge.
We’re currently looking for a client-facing engineer / scientist to join a small team. You’ll be / have:
- Degree qualified in science, engineering, maths, electronics, software or similar.
- Previously worked (possibly in multiple roles) as an engineer / scientist.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English.
- Familiarity working in an open office environment on multiple concurrent projects.
- Able to prioritise work and have the aptitude to be flexible.
- A sensible business head – appreciating the subtle subtext in negotiations.
- Past work experience in sales, teaching or technical writing.
- Good time management skills.
- Looking for a work / life balance.
Interested? Get in touch with us now with your CV and for an informal discussion to find out more.