Electronics pervades all aspects of technology and underpins some of the newest innovations. From traditional sectors such as telecoms and consumer electronics, the use of electronics in scientific research is more prevalent. Our client is looking for a bright electronics engineer to take a leading role in commercially developing new products interfacing with biologists and chemists. These new devices will bring forward new opportunities in healthcare, medical applications and research.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in electronics engineering (or possibly physics if you can evidence a large electronics component).
- Post-graduation commercial experience developing electronics, preferably within products that interface with other disciplines (life sciences, optics, fluidics). Please provide demonstrable project details with your application.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent engineering knowledge including physical principles and fundamentals.
- Any experience working with ISO 13485 or regulated frameworks would be beneficial.
This is a senior role utilising your hands-on skills as well as project leadership experience. Good communication skills will be needed as the successful candidate needs to be able to present complex technical projects to a variety of audiences.
In return, the company are very supportive of their employees and their career development, and provide an excellent remunerations package.
Instrumentation, Medical Devices, Multidisciplinary, Optics / Fluidics / Scientific, Consultant, ISO 13485, Project Leadership, Embedded, FPGA / ASIC, VHDL, PCB, Usability, Physics, Project Management, Analogue / Digital, High-Speed Signal Processing
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.