An award-winning established company is seeking an Electronic Engineer to join their team. Projects will be medical or health related and include the specification, design and testing of electronics. This will also include liaising with suppliers and manufacturing teams as well as technical compatibility with associated software.
- Excellent academic background (2.1 or above from first degree in electronics or similar).
- Extensive experience with analogue and digital design.
- Specific commercial experience of low-power circuit design and / or microcontroller interface design for medical devices. Must have familiarity with ISO 13485 and IEC 60601.
- Broad electronics simulation experience including use of CAD tools.
- Highly desirable would be Verilog, embedded software or PCB design experience.
- Good communication skills.
This role is highly suited for a client-facing technical engineer – at home surrounded by electronic components or using Altium or discussing technical aspects with a customer.
Interested applicants are expected to provide a CV and any supplementary details of relevant projects in medical devices.
Hardware, Consultancy, Wireless, Analogue / Digital, Product Development, Manufacture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.