This is a superb role for an ambitious Chemist - Print Technology Specialist to contribute to product developments including existing product lines and creation of new solutions.
This role will suit a bright engineer with an excellent technical degree (1st / 2.1 Bachelor’s degree) and likely a PhD from a world-leading university. This will be combined with a significant level of commercial experience including:
- Industrial experience working in product development
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of organic chemistry in ink formulations
- Demonstrable skills in colloidal dispersion and measurement
- Hands-on experience with standard laboratory techniques including research and preparation of solvent and oil based pigment dispersion
- Experience in scientific environment to effectively plan and perform experiments and interpret data in order to make recommendations
- Exposure to commercial designs for electrostatic inks/liquid toners
- A solid understanding of bead milling and pigment dispersion
This is an excellent opportunity to work with this leading team. Whilst they have kept their small company feel, they are supported by their parent company and so are financially secure. Joining them, the successful candidate will work on interesting projects with like-minded peers and be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including a range of benefits.
Keywords: PhD, 1st, 2.1, Cambridge, Ink Chemist, Ink Formulation, Colloidal Dispersion, Organic Chemistry, instruments, industrial manufacturing.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.