Can you architect great end user software in Ruby on Rails, for the cloud? If so, this pioneering startup may be for you.
They are makers of highly valued software used by businesses and individuals round the world. They’re looking for a software architect with Ruby / Rails experience who can help them design and build forthcoming generations of their products.
If you have a coding background and you would like to be considered, do send your details through to ECM – we hold them in confidence, and where the fit is right we will happily discuss companies like this, and even a range of opportunities, with you before taking steps, and help you put your best foot forward to the right people.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2:1 degree in computer science from one of the world’s top universities
- Significant commercial experience as a software developer with an ISV (rather than with a web agency)
- A good track record architecting and implementing highly non-trivial web applications
- A sound knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Experience developing highly scalable and production-ready services and systems in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Full permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
If this sounds like you, do get in touch – the best opportunities disappear quickly, so don’t hesitate – speak to the high tech recruitment experts.
Keywords: software, architect, cloud, SaaS, applications, Ruby, Rails
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.