Graduate Software Engineer (23246)
This cutting edge hardware design company is seeking graduates to join their highly motivated team. You will work on software products which are integral to the development of the next generation of computing hardware, and implement forward-looking technology within the context of an established suite of software products for skilled engineers.
You will bring:
- An excellent knowledge of modern, object-oriented C++ including the STL and ideally Boost
- A sound understanding of computer science including code complexity and classic data structures and algorithms
- A good degree (1st or upper 2nd) from a top university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or Natural Sciences
As well as experience with one or more of, and interest in all of:
- Scripting (Python, Perl, …)
- Digital logic design, from discrete logic to FPGAs to ASICs
- Verilog and/or VHDL
This is a full time, permanent, commercial role in Cambridge, UK. Applicants require full existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship and excellent written and spoken technical and conversational English language skills.
Graduate, 1st, top university, C++, Python, FPGA / ASIC, Verilog / VHDL
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.