Our client is an expanding, highly professional and award-winning technical consultancy developing state of the art new products. They offer a stimulating work environment in an exceptional location close to Cambridge, with excellent benefits and career development prospects.
Due to growth, they are now seeking a Consultant Medical Device Engineer.
Working within our client's multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing innovative mechanical designs and leading projects in the medical and drug delivery device sectors. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
You will have:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Medical Physics
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering analysis and detail design; design of experiments; design for high and low volume manufacturing; design for high reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of industry-specific regulatory processes, working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820; risk management to ISO14971; verification and validation; clinical trial support
- Strong drive to rapidly absorb and develop further technical skills and project leadership
Although our client is ideally seeking candidates with relevant commercial experience, candidates from graduate level may be considered provided you can demonstrate exceptional potential.
Contact us now for full details of this superb opportunity.
Keywords: mechanical engineer, medical devices, consultant, design, engineering, 3D CAD, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Physics, concept generation; engineering analysis, detail design, DfM, design for manufacturing; regulation, QMS, Quality Management Systems, ISO 13485, 21CFR820; risk management, ISO14971, verification and validation; clinical trial support, project leadership, Cambridge