Are you a skilled electronics design engineer looking for varied, rewarding work on diverse projects? This established consultancy work with a global portfolio of clients to solve highly technical challenges. Join them and work on medical devices, green/energy technologies, wireless devices and/or the IoT.
You will have:
- A 1st class degree from one of the world’s top universities, and straight As at A-level including mathematics and a physical science
- Commercial experience as an electronics engineer, ideally in a consultancy environment
- A deep appreciation of electronics design, across the analogue and digital domains, at PCB level and /or system level, and potentially including FPGA / ASIC design
- Played a key part in several commercial projects from concept through to prototyping, bring up, manufacture and delivery
- Excellent communication skills, and the desire to collaborate closely with clients
You will also have experience in one or more of: medical electronics (and associated regulations), control systems, sensors, designing for volume manufacture, embedded systems, power conversion, and human interface devices / user interfaces.
This is a full time role near Cambridge, UK, and requires existing permission to live and work in the UK without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Keywords: electronics, consultancy, analogue, digital, medical, energy, Cambridge area
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.