C++, London, real-time, big data, APIs, analytics, Agile, C#. NET
This client develops high-speed, low-latency tools which analyse and interact with real-time systems that process vast amounts of data. Their C++ team develops core technologies which provide direct access to these platforms, and are therefore critical to the company’s performance and success. The code they create must be efficient, cleanly-written and reliable over long-term operation – failure cannot be an option.
To keep up with increasing demand on their specialised skills, this C++ team is now growing, and they are looking for a number of experienced C++ developers to steadily expand their systems. Candidate CVs will need to show:
- C++ development experience in a commercial setting;
- use of modern coding technologies / tools, including continuous integration (CI), test-driven development (TDD) or work in an Agile environment;
- familiarity linking into external systems, APIs, databases and integrating real-time analytics;
- an excellent grasp of underlying software mechanics with considerations of memory allocations, multi-threading, algorithm efficiency, etc.;
- a strong academic background, with a 2.1 or above from a top university (i.e. good A-level grades too).
In addition to this, any experience of working with C# / .NET environments and numerical code / algorithms would be a real bonus.
This company values top talent and successful candidates can expect an outstanding benefits and remuneration package, together with plenty of perks and amenities in a modern office environment. Based in Central London, this company is in close proximity to multiple tube lines or train stations, so can appeal to candidates commuting from most home county locations. The company also maintains a very modern work ethic and approach, quickly adopting the newest tools and technologies to make sure they always stay ahead of the competition.
If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, where there’s an active expectation to continuously improve and develop your skills, why not send your CV to find out more!
Keywords: C++, London, real-time, big data, APIs, analytics, Agile, C#. NET
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.