Are you a bright, communicative person with an engineering background, keen to get involved and engaged with internet content, social media, technical marketing, and communications?
This top engineering software company is seeking a graduate / PhD with a background in physics / mechanical engineering / physical sciences, to join them at an exciting time. This is a rare opportunity to make use of both your technical background, and your outgoing and communicative nature.
Your role will involve producing materials aimed at technical clients around the world, engaging with all modern delivery channels for marketing and communications content. This will include social media, YouTube, websites, and even webcasts / podcasts and conferences. This is a forward looking company with a vibrant community around their product.
Your skills and experience will include:
- A good degree in physics, mechanical engineering or a physical science (in order to understand the nature of their products and relate to the target audience)
- An active interest in marketing, communications and community engagement – with evidence of this in your CV
- Superb writing skills (as shown in your CV) in English, including on technical topics
- A creative outlook and an eye for visual design and layout
- Skill with packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver etc. and/or HTML / CSS.
A portfolio of relevant work would be an asset to your application. We will review all CVs and try to respond to everyone, but please note that only the best few candidates can be put forward.
Keywords: marcoms / marcomms, social media, physics/engineering background required, engineering software, technical marketing, communications, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.