Our client in the South East of England / Greater London border develops communications hardware and is looking for an Embedded C Engineer. They are a small company so this role provides great opportunities to get involved right across the whole product.
You will have:
- at least a 2:1 in Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent from a top university
- a fluent ability to code in C
- experience of Linux development environments and Linux administration
- a passion for mobile comms and networked systems
- Exposure to gcc toolchain, makefiles and version control systems
Contact us to find out more about this product that has a unique but strong market demand. It combines a variety of existing technologies into a unique product. They offer a generous remuneration and various benefits including a pension, life assurance and medical care.
Keywords: Embedded C, Software Engineer, 2:1, 1st, PhD, Electronics, Computer Science, Comms, Linux.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.