This exciting software development group in London is always at the forefront of adopting new technologies, tools and processes to develop fast and well-designed software that helps propel this company above their competitors in a fast-moving market.
Providing critical software which must work seamlessly 24/7, they only take on the best developers so you’ll need to be a close match to their requirements to be considered by them. On offer for the right person though is a generous salary and benefits package that is one of the best for such a position in London, working in a bright and spacious central-London location and the chance to work with some of the newest technologies and tools to be found in the industry.
Successful candidates will need to show:
- proven commercial full-stack experience;
- coding in a modern OO environment, (ideally C#, but can be Java or C++);
- good knowledge of RDBMS, with a preference for Microsoft SQL Server;
- familiarity with distributed version control and continuous delivery systems;
- a strong academic background, with a 2.1 or above in Computer Science (or similar) with good A-level results to match.
As this company’s software is continuously running, successful candidates will be required to provide some (remote) weekday out-of-hours support for occasional technical issues. This is managed by a rota with other developers in this team, though in reality the frequency of incidents requiring developer support is very small.
If you’re interested in finding out more, why not submit your CV to us now to hear more about this excellent opportunity.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.