Chief Technical Product Manager (23372)
This successful independent company produces top flight engineering software used to build advanced products in industries from medical devices and electronic systems to manned and autonomous vehicles.
They are seeking an experienced technical product manager, accustomed to working on engineering software, to lead their product management team to new heights. Your involvement will include strategy, planning, leadership, market positioning, customer engagement and pre-sales activities with highly technical clients.
You will have:
- A top degree in science or engineering from a good university
- Substantial experience in product management, including time spent on engineering software (rather than, for example, financial software, or engineering systems / hardware)
- An applied understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent people management skills including line management
- Detailed knowledge of one or more of the following sectors: medical devices, electronics, aviation, automotive, instrumentation or defence
- You will also be highly personable and willing to undertake expenses paid travel equivalent to 1 day per week.
If you’d like to be considered, do send your CV directly to ECM Selection – we read every CV, can only put forward the top few candidates, but would be keen to hear from you.
Keywords: Cambridge, product management, engineering software experience required
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.