Graduate RF Engineer (23403)
As a graduate RF Engineer you will play a key role in the design, development & test of new ground-breaking wireless systems from component level RF systems specification through board level RF circuit design, equipment level RF test and eventual hand-over to mass production. This involves contributing to the specification of wireless systems, leading the design of individual RF hardware blocks and owning the validation of complete products in the laboratory and, ultimately, ensuring their success in the field.
You will have:
- A good degree (2:1 or 1st) in electronic engineering or a related discipline from a top university
- Interest in and knowledge of RF system design and RF circuit design
- Current experience of RF techniques and RF laboratory test equipment
- Imaginative and inquisitive approach, eager to learn new skills and develop solutions to complex problems
- Good oral and written communication skills
In addition, the following would be advantageous:
- Experience of hardware development and design validation
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
Graduates with industrial experience via a placement or recent graduates with relevant academic course or research experience are welcomed.
As a graduate, you'll start your career doing the work that interests you most. Where you go from there is up to you. Our client will give you the freedom to follow your interests and steer your own career in the direction you want, providing you with all of the support, mentoring and training you need.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.