Graduate Computer Scientist (23414)
- Want to apply your Computer Science degree to real world software, or build on your app store experience?
- Have a curious mind and entrepreneurial ideas?
- Want to work with some of the most innovative engineers, products, and companies around, and see products that you’ve helped create go to market worldwide?
Our client are looking for a talented graduate to help them build the next generation of connected
devices, working with start-ups to blue chip companies from a variety of industries.
To meet the requirements of this role you will have:
- An excellent degree and/or PhD in computer science or related discipline from a top university
- An imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new skills and develop solutions for complex problems
- Understanding of one or more software build systems, source control, and development tools
- Excellent communication skills
Any of the following experience would be advantageous:
- Experience of using CI systems for automated test
- Experience of production quality software implementation in embedded C
- Data system engineering, dealing with large databases or algorithms on server systems
- Working to regulatory standards such as ISO 13485
- Android/iOS app development skills
- Digital security or cryptography skills
- Interest/experience in low power RF protocols for connected devices, or infrastructure and services for connected devices
As a graduate, you'll start your career doing the work that interests you most. Where you go from there is up to you. They will give you the freedom to follow your interests and steer your own career in the direction you want, providing you with all of the support, mentoring and training you need.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.