This RF Group is looking for a senior engineer to join them to provide bespoke technical expertise support for high power electronic systems and low-level RF. Responsibilities will cover management of technical projects as well as day-to-day performance analysis of RF components. Further tasks will include development, testing and system modelling of RF systems.
- Degree in Physics or Electronics Engineering.
- Relevant work experience with RF systems including use of measurement tools (oscilloscopes, multimeters, spectrum analysers, power meters etc…).
- Experience with RF components (splitters, diodes, filters, couplers…).
- Understanding of circuit diagrams.
- Experience managing small projects.
- Strong aptitude for problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
These RF systems are unique in nature, and so the role is suited for an engineer looking to work on advanced systems, who can also delegate work when required as well as take a hands-on approach when needed. The role reports to the RF Group Head.
An excellent remuneration package including benefits is available. Relocation is on offer for qualifying candidates.
LLRF, Technical Project Management, RF Systems, Performance Analysis, Support, Modelling, Physics / Electronics
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.