This legendary brand is behind some of the most cutting-edge developments in automotive sports that have been introduced in the last few decades. Their products integrate sophisticated software, embedded and electronics solutions which help racing teams stay competitive through real-time data processing, analytics and extrapolation.
With an increasing reliance on smart devices and tablets to provide instant access to this data, this company is expanding their product offering to create seamless cloud and mobile solutions that have already seen race-day action in high profile events worldwide. They now have space for an enthusiastic and able graduate to join their team in their R&D hub, working with an accomplished team in dedicated facilities close to the beautiful city of Cambridge.
Recent graduates, as well as those completing courses in Summer 2017 will be considered. Your CV should demonstrate many of the following skills and attributes:
- a strong academic background, with a 2.1 or above in computer science / engineering (or related subject) from a top university – together with strong A-level grades too;
- familiarity with modern software (and / or hardware) development practices;
- excellent grasp of a modern OO language (C++, C# or Java);
- experience with web front-end and/or cross-platform back-end design for mobile systems;
- data processing and analytics with structured databases or ‘big-data’ platforms (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- experience working with analytical / numerical problems in a team environment.
Appetite to learn new skills, enthusiasm for the company’s product areas, and ability to integrate quickly into a fast-paced technical team will be key differentiators for candidates that can demonstrate the majority of the above skills. Successful candidates will enjoy working with a world-renowned technical team on the latest generation of products that can impact some of the automotive industry’s highest profile events such as F1, WRC or Le Mans; not to mention a competitive salary with plenty of perks and benefits. Want to know more? Send your CV to us now!
Keywords: graduate, cloud, mobile, C++, C#, Java, web, automotive, big data, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.