Graduate Support Engineer (Automotive) (23523)
Looking to start your career? Open to training and gaining first-hand experience on the job? Our client is expanding their Support Team and is looking for a graduate to join them in their UK offices. The company develop both software and hardware solutions for major automotive OEMs and this team provide outstanding customer service to support them.
- Bachelors / Masters (2:2 or above) in engineering, physics or similar.
- Exposure to MATLAB, Python, or controls.
- Key requirements are soft skills – organised, detail-oriented, personable and presentable.
- Any past experience in customer facing or support roles would be of interest.
- Valid driving licence and ideally your own transport.
Positive attitude and aptitude are essential for this role – you’ll get training with MATLAB, Simulink, software coding (.NET / Python), controls for automotive, CAN communications, diagnostics, APIs – and gain a systems level approach to complex engineering. In return, you be well supported in your career and be compensated with a good package.
Preference is for UK based candidates. Applicants must already have the right to work in the UK without restriction.
Customer Facing, Graduate, Engineering / Physics / Maths, Controls, MATLAB / Simulink, In-house Training, Systems Engineering, Automotive
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.