The main purpose of the job is to be the Programme Manager’s trusted partner in delivering the most complex and high value projects, resulting in exceptional innovation and client satisfaction.
In this busy and demanding role, you will become a member of an established and experienced global programme management team, responsible for the delivery of a wide range of exciting projects. The role of Project Management Assistant is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual and is intrinsic to the successful delivery of the overall programme.
To meet the requirements for this position you must:-
- Have significant experience of working in a similar role within a project delivery environment.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of project management principles.
- Have previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system
- Have a high level of numeracy, literacy and be able to generate high quality reporting
- Possess an advanced knowledge of MS tools, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Be comfortable in liaising with members of staff of all levels of seniority, both internally and in a client-facing environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Stakeholder Management and Coordination
- Planning, Resourcing and Tracking
- Project Documentation
- Finance and Legal
- Project Compliance
This role may require a limited amount of travel but is primarily based within the Cambridge office. It is a full time, permanent vacancy.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.