Electronics Technician (Products) (23529)
Close to Royston (and with transport links to Cambridge), our client is a product development company. They are recruiting for an Electronics Technician to join them and work closely with their engineering team in the design and manufacture of scientific instrumentation products.
Key responsibilities will include prototype electronics assembly, wiring, manufacturing / production, assisting in PCB designs and dealing with compliance.
- HND in electronics or engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in soldering and assembly.
- Understanding of basic electronics and good knowledge of a range of electronic components.
- Experience with wiring, reading schematics and using standard electronics test equipment.
- Experience with Altium (or similar) for PCB design or SolidWorks (for mechanical design) would be highly desirable.
Interested applicants should be self-motivated and have good communication skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and substantial benefits including private medical and life insurance, pension, bonus and discounted gym membership.
HND, PCB, Wiring, Soldering, Assembly, Reading Schematics, Product Development
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.