This is an entry-level / junior role, aimed at graduate software engineers who have commercial development experience (internships, grad schemes or in a first job) developing a product and thus have had exposure to all / most aspects of the development life cycle.
We’re looking for candidates who have this required experience and have the aptitude to pick up new technologies as well as work well within a multidisciplinary team (software, electronics, mechanical and scientific). Projects will include software development for instrumentation and automation, and problem solving for real-world applications.
- 1st / 2.1 in software, engineering or similar for a top ranked university.
- Demonstrable OO programming skills including data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Exposure to working within an Agile development process.
- Hands-on experience of the Microsoft stack (C#, .NET, SQL, MVC).
- Experience with source control (git or subversion).
In addition, they are looking for experience in one or more of the following:
- Automation or instrumentation development.
- Embedded C / C++.
- Windows applications.
- GUI design and implementation.
By joining this team, they will support your career, and develop your technical skills as well as provide an excellent remunerations package.
1st / 2.1, OO, Agile, Source Control, C# .NET, SQL, Embedded / Windows / GUI / Automation
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.