(Senior) Electronics Engineer - Analogue / Digital (23544)
A fantastic new opportunity has opened at our client – a specialist engineering team that designs and develops electronics and sub-systems. Projects would be broad ranging and cover circuit designs for low to medium volume products that include embedded microcontrollers, RF electronics, high speed data buses, FPGAs, and power supplies.
The role will include:
- Design for analogue / digital electronics circuit.
- Layout and manufacturing using Altium Designer.
- Verification and validation for compliance.
- Appreciation of manufacturing requirements.
- Design reviews and implementing revisions where required.
- Contributing to documentation.
- Longer term contributions to product life cycle road maps.
- Degree in electronics from a well-regarded university.
- Ideally is / has been security cleared, if not, must be eligible to gain UK Security Clearance.
- Extensive experience in electronic circuit designs for industrial products (including schematic capture and PCB design) for medium volume manufacture.
- Specific experience with high speed data buses, hardware debugging, design verification / validation.
- Further experience with two or more of the following is desirable:
- Communication buses
- High speed DACs and ADCs
- Configuration management tools
- Phase-locked loops
The role would suit a second or third jobber who is looking to develop their skills and work on a broader range of activities within a complex project. In return, an excellent remuneration package is available.
PCB, Altium, High speed data buses, SMPS, Communications, Medium volume manufacture, Analogue / Digital, Security Clearance
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.