RF Engineer in Test (23560)
With continued success, this well respected company are looking for an RF Engineer to join their R&D team and take responsibility for the specification, development and execution of tests on the radio systems they develop.
You will work alongside design engineers to develop the test equipment and test stations along with the subsequent testing needed to evaluate and prove the RF performance of their products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating test plans for custom systems, according to each product’s requirement specification
- Building RF test platforms
- Developing test plans, executing tests then analysing and reporting on the results
- Working with version control systems to track test plans and test rig development
Minimum requirements are:
- Experience working as an RF test or development engineer within R&D
- Practical experience of building test systems and working with RF test equipment
- Familiarity working in anechoic chambers
- Familiarity with RF tests and methods e.g. sensitivity, noise figure, adjacent channel, filters, splitters etc.
- Ability to write and present test reports in a logical and accurate manner
As the RF Test Engineer, you will work on a variety of projects across a range of markets, from telecommunications and healthcare to consumer goods. You will work with a committed team of enthusiastic engineers and your contribution to the team will be highly valued. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to its employees' careers, where promotion is linked to merit.
You must have the existing right to work in the UK.
Keywords: RF Engineer, Test, Wireless, Receiver, Spectrum Analyser, Anechoic Chamber, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.