Our client develops world-class software solutions for the healthcare market and continues to develop new products to keep them in the forefront of technology. They are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test / QA to work alongside a team of developers on both automated and manual testing.
As the Software Engineer in Test on the development team you will possess the technical skills to face the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment, and will have the confidence to work with software developers to produce collectively a range of robust products.
- A degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Maths or similar discipline
- Current demonstrable experience of software test automation, preferably within a Java programming environment
- Excellent understanding of when and where to use software test automation, working with software engineers to develop the right testing framework
- Confidence and experience to work independently and be self-motivated
- Familiarity with working in an Agile software development team
You must have the existing right to work in the UK without sponsorship
The role offers good opportunities for career progression with a well-respected, innovative international company, working in smart offices in Cambridge; the friendly team are motivated and collaborative. The company is keen to encourage further career development through training. An excellent salary + package is available.
Keywords: Software Test, Automation, Web Applications, Java, Selenium, HP QTP, ISEB / ISTQB, Agile, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.