Biomedical Engineer (23568)
This specialised technical consultancy is looking for outstanding biomedical engineers to work on cutting edge products. They have a dynamic and talented team, working collaboratively on challenging technical developments, including biointerfaces, surface chemistries and biosensors.
To join this team you will have an excellent breadth of engineering and physics, with a specialism in biomedical engineering, as well as excellent client-facing skills.
You must have existing eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship.
To contribute successfully to this creative group, you must have all the following attributes:
- 1st or 2.1 degree in engineering or physics from a top world-ranked university (including As/A*s at A levels)
- PhD or equivalent scientific experience
- Superb communication skills, as befits a consultancy, with evidence of showing initiative
- Ability to address a problem from first principles, creating practical solutions - this could be evidenced through your home projects
- Enthusiasm in contributing to a dynamic team
As well as having a broad knowledge of physical science, your particular area of interest will be in one of the following areas:-
- Experimental setup with data collection and analysis
- Bio-man made interfaces, surface energies, biocompatible materials
- Diagnostic technologies
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary with excellent benefits including bonus package, and work with a talented team of biomedical / mechanical engineers and physicists on developments that genuinely improve people’s lives.
Keywords: Biosensors, lab-on-a-chip, biomedical engineer, experimental, biosensors, bio man made interfaces, PhD, 1st.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.