Embedded Systems Developer (Machine Learning / Blockchain) (23601)
A well-positioned start-up company is taking-off with their unique technology platform. Due to further expansion of projects, they are growing their engineering team and are looking for an experienced Systems Developer with knowledge of both software and hardware.
Project work will be applied in areas such as robotics, drone technology and 3D position / navigation, and so interest and ideally experience in one or more of these areas would be desirable. Similarly, engineers who have start-up / small company experience would be preferred.
- Industry experience with embedded C / C++ delivering tools with and without library support.
- Experience with STL and writing code for multithreaded applications.
- Network experience including TCP / UDP connections and general data transfer over robust connections.
- Strong maths background to understand complex algorithms in areas such as navigation, mapping, drones / robotics.
- Ideally a degree holder in engineering or similar from a top ranked university.
This is a small team of highly experienced technologists, and to round out the group’s skills, they are particularly keen on people with applied machine learning and / or blockchain knowledge. In return, as well as the opportunity to be part of the team’s exciting adventure, an excellent remuneration package including share options is available.
Robotics, Electronics, Software / Hardware, C / C++, Embedded, DSP, Control Systems, Navigation, Mapping, Networking, Start-up, Share Options
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.