This company is looking for experienced manufacturing / NPI engineers, with experience in high-tech industries, to join their world-class team as they expand their product range. With commercial experience helping to develop precision products for technology / life-sciences products, you’ll be able to head-off problems on the process line before they become costly, you’ll have an excellent eye for detail, and be familiar with key ideas in Design for Manufacture (DfM) processes.
Candidate CVs should demonstrate:
- industry experience with product and manufacturing process development;
- confidence with new product introduction (NPI) in high-precision (low-tolerance) manufacture for scientific applications;
- a strong technical background, with a good degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineering;
- effective communication skills, with understanding and development of technical documentation too;
- practical skills in designing jigs, fixtures and similar hardware for manufacture processes.
Successful candidates will enjoy a strong salary and benefits package, working in modern R&D facilities close to Cambridge. Opportunities for client communications, team management or process ownership may be available for candidates who might wish to develop these skills further. With parking on site and good road and rail links, this position will be suitable for candidates living across Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
For more details, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV – this should focus on your technical skills and hands-on experience, rather than simply reeling off lists of projects and associated monetary costs / values. Your CV won’t go anywhere without your explicit permission, and if you think this job might be a good match for someone you know, why not refer a friend via: www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: manufacturing, process, NPI, high-tech, precision, Cambridge, design for manufacture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.