Electronics Graduate: Control Systems (23637)
Are you a recent graduate in Electronics, with experience developing, analysing and implementing control systems in industrial environments? This exciting company develops world-leading products that accelerate biomedical research, and enable scientists worldwide to automate and simplify multi-step processes in life science research. You’ll see this company’s products in labs that are researching cures for cancer, solving challenges of bacterial resistance to antibiotics, or developing the newest vaccines for preventable diseases.
They are now seeking a bright and engaged graduate electronics engineer helping to develop control systems for this company’s new range of products. With a competitive salary and benefits on offer, this is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain commercial experience in a supportive and welcoming environment, or for a junior engineer perhaps looking to move on to a role where their work will make a truly positive difference on the world.
Suitable candidate CVs will need to demonstrate:
- a strong academic background, with a recent 2.1 Hons in Electronics (or similar) from a top Russell Group university;
- experience (perhaps through internships or extensive hobby / academic projects) of industrial control system design;
- a strong grasp of embedded software development for (real-time) control systems;
- confidence making hardware and software interact: playing with Arduinos (or similar) interfaced to PCs, or working with DC / stepper motors etc. would be the right idea to see;
- further interest in micro-controllers, sensors or logic design for analogue / digital electronics.
Candidates should also have existing permission to work in the UK without time limits, restrictions, or the need for sponsorship already in place.
Aside from salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful team working in modern and comfortable R&D environments close to Cambridge. With excellent road and rail transport links too, this is a truly excellent opportunity. Want to find out more? Send your CV to us now!
Keywords: electronics, control, real-time, embedded, PCBs, industrial, processing, life science
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.