This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced RF Comms Engineer to join an exciting technology pioneer as they develop game-changing technologies in wireless data and power transfer solutions.
They’re seeking a dynamic engineer experienced with RF electronics and communications protocol to join their Oxford-based team. With a competitive salary for the right candidate, and opportunity to take ownership of a new technology that will transform many of today’s devices and gadgets.
Candidates will need to show prior commercial experience with:
- RF comms systems research and development;
- use of software tools for modelling and analysis, including fluency with MATLAB or Python, and familiarity with SPICE, OrCAD, Simulink or similar;
- circuit design and development for signal processing and A/D electronics;
- software/hardware interface for common communications protocols: ISM / Bluetooth / WiFi etc.;
- implementing multi-channel data transfer protocols, with pulse-propagation in strongly-dispersive media.
Candidates will have gained this experience on an excellent academic foundation, looking for ideally a 2.1 or above in Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering (or similar tech-based degree) from a Russell Group university. Strong communication skills and a familiarity with multi-disciplinary project work in a high-tech environment. You’ll need to have existing permission to work in the UK already in place, without restrictions, time limits, or the need for sponsorship.
If you think you’ve got the skills listed above, why not get in touch with your CV? Or know someone who looks spot on for this – why not www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend?
Keywords: RF, communications, telecoms, MATLAB, Python, simulation, circuits, Oxford
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.