NLP Text Manager (23680)
This multinational company is looking for a NLP Text Manager to join their Cambridge, UK team to assist in the build of taxonomy categories for digital text datasets through automation and tool development. This enables the company to provide real-time marketing intelligence for their customers.
The role fits someone with a methodical / scientific approach, is detail-oriented, and appreciates the user experience. Strong lateral thinking and analysis skills are important.
- An academic background (post-graduate) in Corpus Linguistics including working with taxonomies and ontologies.
- Experience using text classification information retrieval tools and automation classification.
- Familiarity with statistical analytics.
- Experience with NLP or machine learning systems would be desirable.
- Must have good English linguistic skills; additional understanding of other languages would be beneficial.
This role is well-suited for a graduate with subsequent relevant experience, ideally within a commercial environment. This role would open up new career options within a growing company, building up skills / experience whilst being rewarded with an excellent remuneration package.
Post-graduate, Automation, Taxonomies / Ontologies, Corpus Linguistics, Machine Learning, NLP, Analysis, Test Classification / Categorisation, English / Languages
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.