Do you enjoy building tools for your fellow developers? If so, and if Agile development appeals to you, join this established and growing software company in Cambridge as their continuous integration developer.
You will bring:
- A good degree in a technical subject from a top university
- Commercial software development experience in a modern OO language
- A good understanding of continuous integration
- Experience integrating automated tests into the build (note this is not a test role!)
- Expertise with modern source control: Git, Hg, or others, ideally including triggers, Jira-like integration, etc.
- Skills with Linux as a development platform
- Scripting skills (bash, Python or Perl for example)
This role is full time and permanent, based in the city of Cambridge with good access to local facilities.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.