Are you a graduate seeking an analytical position, working with data at a high-tech company in Cambridge?
A vibrant Cambridge technology company with a good reputation is seeking a junior analyst to join them. You will be part of a small, friendly team of skilled analysts who have good contact with internal clients across the company.
You will have a particular interest in working closely with data as a primary. Some data will be delivered to you, other data you will source from across the business. You will be play a key role, working with data sources and databases, and preparing this data for further analysis.
You will have:
- A degree in a technical subject from a reputable university
- Experience (academic or commercial) working with significant numerical data
- Good Excel skills, including pivot tables
- An understanding of databases from a user perspective
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
SQL skills would be beneficial.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.