If you’re a skilled data analyst seeking a business-focused role – whether you’ve commercial experience or are just finishing your degree or PhD – and if you’ve extensive experience with Tableau for data visualisation, read on…
A vibrant Cambridge technology company with a good reputation is seeking a Data Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team. You will be part of a small, friendly team of skilled analysts and will have good contact with internal clients across the company.
You will have:
- A degree in a technical subject from a reputable university
- Extensive and very current expertise with Tableau (Desktop, Server or Online editions) for producing data analytics, including: level of detail expressions, context filters, table joins and rank calculations
- Strong analytical skills, numeracy, and good attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables; and ideally, SQL experience
- Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled analyst to join a thriving enterprise. The role is full time and permanent, based in the city of Cambridge. It offers a competitive salary and package as befits a software company in this area.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.